Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG

Where you can immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe -- Play your favourite characters or your own.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

07/07/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuckyLuvinChicken
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
DuckyLuvinChicken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Character sheet
Light side:
07/07/07 Left_bar_bleue90/10007/07/07 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Dark Side:
07/07/07 Left_bar_bleue10/10007/07/07 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

07/07/07 Empty
PostSubject: 07/07/07   07/07/07 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2007, 06:22

I know this isn't the first update to the site seeing as it has been up and running since September last year, but it is certainly the first recorded update.

I've had a mess around with the titles or the different forums etc. so that is clear what the forums are about and what you can post there.

A lot of the 20 or so members that we do have do not seem to be posting. Could we have some more active role play please?!

If you would like one of the Administrators to start a new RPG or new idea for you so you are able to play then just say so. Remember though that you are able to post new RPGs yourself, as long as they are sensible story lines.

I will also be going through the character profiles soon and asking people to sort them out so they conform with the original profile outline.

I'm also thinking about making a new banner for the site, when I have time. I have made a new banner for the site.

Thanks for reading this. I plan to make more updates in the future.

Ducky
Back to top Go down

07/07/07
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Updates-
Jump to: