Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG

Where you can immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe -- Play your favourite characters or your own.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuckyLuvinChicken
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
DuckyLuvinChicken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Character sheet
Light side:
3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Left_bar_bleue90/1003. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Dark Side:
3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Left_bar_bleue10/1003. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: 3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend   3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend Icon_minitimeThu 26 Oct 2006, 11:49

3. Decisions

Title: Decisions
Rating: G
Author: myalteregoebony
Disclaimer: All characters and planets etc. from the original Star Wars franchise belongs to George Lucas etc. You know how it goes by now.

It was about an hour before the council had fully decided about Luna’s future. They called her back in and told her of their verdict.
“There has been much deliberation,” said Mace Windu, “but we have finally come to a decision based on the tests we carried out.”
“A Jedi you will be,” nodded Yoda.
A smile broke out across Luna’s face.
“You will assigned to a Master as their Padawan learner shortly. Until then, feel free to explore.”
“Thank you,” said Luna with a bow.
When she left the room she found Qui-gon and Obi-Wan waiting for her. She beamed at them.
“I sense the Council has made the right choice,” smiled Qui-gon.
Obi-Wan grinned at Luna.

4. Training

Title: Training
Disclaimer: All characters and planets etc. from the original Star Wars franchise belongs to George Lucas etc. You know how it goes by now.

Luna was assigned to one of the younger and experienced Jedi Masters called Stass Allie. She started off by teaching Luna about the force and everyone’s link to it. Once Luna had grasped the concept of the force, Stass started testing Luna’s senses. After about two weeks, Stass gave Luna her first lightsaber.
“This lightsaber is your most precious weapon. Don’t lose it.”
Stass blindfolded Luna and told her to use her senses to feel where the globe was going to fire at her then deflect it with her lightsaber.
Luna deflected the first shot with ease. The globe began to pick up speed and soon Luna was deflecting fire so fast that lightsaber looked like a streak of light through the air. Suddenly, Luna fumbled but managed to catch the lightsaber with her other hand and continue to defend herself quite well.
“Ambidextrous, hmm?” said Stass, “I believe that when you are practiced enough you will be able to use two lightsabers at the same time quite easily.

Qui-gon and Obi-Wan came to visit Luna during one of her lessons to tell her that they were being sent on a mission to settle a dispute between the Trade Federation and the planet of Naboo.
“The Trade Federation wants control of the planet,” Qui-gon explained, “but, by law, they have to get the Queen to sign a treaty in order to take over leadership of the planet. The Queen is refusing to sign the treaty and with good reason. Obi-Wan and I have to go settle the matter before it gets out of hand. If all goes well we should be back soon but I sense that this may take some time.”
Luna nodded.

5. Anakin

Title: Anakin

The next time Luna saw Qui-gon and Obi-Wan was when they came back to Coruscant with Anakin, the young boy Qui-gon set free on Tatooine. Anakin was small with sandy hair and blue eyes. Luna met him after he had taken the Jedi tests. The Council had told Qui-gon that Anakin wasn’t to be taught in the ways of the Jedi. Qui-gon defied the Council and said he was going to train Anakin anyway.
Before they left the capital again, Qui-gon wanted Anakin to talk to Luna. Anakin obviously had a lot of feelings bottled up about leaving his home planet and his mother. Qui-gon hoped that Luna, as she was a woman, would help him with his feelings and teach him to deal with them so they didn’t interfere with his training.
Qui-gon found Luna in the library, looking through some archives on the computer. She looked up as he walked in and smiled.
“You’re back,” she grinned.
“And with a new friend,” Qui-gon said, placing his hand on Anakin’s shoulder.
“Hey,” said Luna to Anakin, “I’m Luna.” She held out a hand.
Anakin took it and shook it, “I’m Anakin,” he replied with a slight smile.
“Nice to meet you Anakin,” she said, giving him a friendly smile.
“I was wondering if you could talk to Ani here for a while,” asked Qui-gon.
Luna nodded; she knew what Qui-gon wanted her to do, “sure.”
“Thank you,” he said, walking off down the library.
Luna pulled up a chair for Anakin, “so, how do you like Coruscant so far?”
“It’s a lot bigger than what I’m used to,” Anakin replied.
“You’ll learn to get used to it,” she smiled. “You are going to be trained as a Jedi, aren’t you?”
“Yes,” said Anakin, “the Council said no but Qui-gon said he would teach me anyway.”
Luna nodded. Bold but not strange for Qui-gon. “Where do you come from then?”
“Tatooine.”
“Oh, I’m not a big fan of sand anymore so I probably wouldn’t have liked it there,” commented Luna.
“Me either,” smiled Anakin.
“Well, now you’ve left it, you don’t have to go back.”
“I have to.”
“Oh?” Luna enquired, “And why is that?”
“My mom is still there,” explained Anakin, “she’s a slave.”
Luna paused for a moment, “you miss her, don’t you?”
Anakin nodded, “very much.”
“Well,” began Luna, “I know how it feels to be separated from your family. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything or if you ever need advice or if you need someone to confide in then I’m here.”
Anakin smiled, “thank you.”
“You’re welcome. Now, let’s get you back to Qui-gon, he’s getting a bit impatient,” she said.

6. Talk

Title: Talk

Luna and Obi-Wan had arranged to meet before he was to set off again for Naboo with Queen Amidala, Qui-gon and Anakin. They hadn’t talked alone in a while and there were some things Obi-Wan wanted to get off his chest.
“I’m concerned about Qui-gon,” he said, “and this whole Anakin business. He’s disobeying the council’s orders which I’ve never seen him do before.”
“He believes he’s doing the right thing,” replied Luna.
“For who?” Obi-Wan asked, “certainly not for himself otherwise he would have just left it as it was after the council said no instead of defying them.”
“The right thing for Anakin. He certainly has lots of skills and almost radiates the force. He just has to learn about what feelings he should and shouldn’t have and how to deal with the feelings he already has.”
“Hmm,” hummed Obi-Wan, “I’m still not sure it’s a good idea.”
“You are entitled to you opinions, just like everyone else,” said Luna, “just because you think it, doesn’t mean its right.”
Obi-Wan nodded, “wise words from a wise woman.”
“Thank you,” she grinned.
“I didn’t mean you,” he teased.
She laughed then crossed her arms, pretending to be in a huff. He laughed at her.

7. Old Friend

Title: Old Friend
Rating: PG

Luna was training at the Jedi Temple when she heard the news of Qui-gon’s death. She immediately set out for Naboo with Yoda and Mace Windu as she wanted to be there for the funeral. When she arrived she was greeted by Obi-Wan and Anakin.
“I’m glad you’re here,” said Obi-Wan.
Luna forced a smile then agreed to look after Anakin while Obi-Wan had a talk with Yoda about Anakin becoming his apprentice.
Anakin recounted his adventure as a fighter pilot and how he’d managed to destroy the control ship. Luna listened to his story intently, smiling at his enthusiasm and excitement. He also told her about how pretty he thought Padmé was. Luna teased him about that.
“Aww, little Ani has a crush,” she smiled.
Anakin folded his arms and glared at her.
“I was joking,” she chuckled, picking him up and sitting him down beside her, “you know, if you become a Jedi, you’re not allowed to like anyone like that.”
“Really?” Anakin asked, “That’s not fair.”
Luna shrugged, “the Jedi Council have their reasons.”
Anakin nodded then went back to waiting silently for Obi-Wan to come back.

The funeral happened later that evening. Lots of important people gathered in the cremation room where Qui-gon’s body had been put. He lay in the centre of the room on a stone table surrounded by wood. Everything went silent then a man robed in black brought forwards a torch and lit the wood around Qui-gon’s body. Luna placed a comforting hand on Anakin’s shoulder as they all watches as Qui-gon’s body was burnt to ashes.
Back to top Go down

3. Decisions, 4. Training, 5. Anakin, 6. Talk, 7. Old Friend
Page 1 of 1